Did you already try my dead cake pudding?
If you liked that, you’re probably going to love this one. I used half of a perfect chocolate apple cake this time, but a dead cake would work just fine, too.
- half a chocolate apple cake
- some honey (optional)
- a few handfuls (frozen) cranberries
- Preheat oven to 180 ˚C/350 F
- Break cake into small chunks and place in oven dish
- Drizzle with some honey for additional sweetness, if preferred
- Add cranberries
- Pour custard on top
- Bake in oven for 20 minutes
This post was created in advance and posted automatically, because today is my weekly day of unplugging.
Enjoy your weekend!